Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Happy Valentine's Day.... :)

The day o' love is just around the corner, so
let's talk love...


true love.
Yeah you know, the kind of love that you'd find on a certain tv
show that has now become my favorite guilty pleasure.


You guessed it!!
The bachelor.
I've never been so obsessed with this dumb show!
It's my favorite waste of an hour of my life that I will
never get back.
I don't know if it's because he's a farmer or what,
but I'm literally glued to the monster (as my mom so affectionately
calls the tv) on Monday nights just loving every minute
of it!!


I mean honestly? I was kinda sad to see this nut job leave!


My current favorite is Becca:)
there's something kind of sweet,
and dare I say real? about her.


Speaking of real...
I'm so hoping my hubby puts something like this in a
box for me for Valentine's Day!!
hahahahaha!!!


Thank goodness he knows
I'd much rather have THIS in a box!!
I mean, right????!!!!


Happy Valentine's Day!!
I hope your day is full of love...
true love!!!

7 comments:

  1. I havent been able to get into the Bachelor really until I watched the Bachelorette last season with Chris on it(plus my whole family are from Iowa and my Grandparents were farmers) So I have that other special love for it. I do have to admit its the weirdest show though, eesh that Love Guru date had to be the worst! Happy Valentines Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Kelsey! What will we do without her telling everyone exactly how they feel and that it is OK? She drove me crazy! (I have neighbors, a mother and daughter, who speak exactly like she does. It's a trip!) My favorite moment from last night was Chris leaving the girls in the Badlands while he got the heck out of there in the chopper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. While I don't watch the show, I know about Kelsey because she is from my town. The ultimate tragedy in all of this is the fact that her husband's family was not privy to how he had died, exactly, so for the entire nation to be given that information, in such a public way, hurts my heart. Kelsey's 15 minutes of fame did more than just damage her image. Heartbreaking!

    As for "Love Day", best quote ever:

    "Love does not consist in gazing at each other,
    but in looking outward together in the same direction."
    Antoine de Saint-Exupery

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness. Your thoughts on this are mine exactly! Kelsey needs some help, and I love Becca...she seems real. I just hope she doesn't get messed up by this crazy show! Every week when I watch I tell myself it's stupid and I'm never watching again...but it's like a train wreck, you just have to watch one more time!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay, so I really don't know the show. The gal I was speaking about was Juelia. It sounds like I picked the right season NOT to watch. Enjoy your guilty pleasures gals.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't watch The Bachelor, but I do really like your "Whale Wall." Also, I am not finding topiaries up here in my neck of the woods. Do you know of an online source for them?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Seriously laughing to myself, out loud, about the box comment. :)

    ReplyDelete