Tuesday, April 2, 2013

They're heeeere!!

The sweet and very comfortable recliners (I still can't believe it) are here!!
 
 
They're perfect:)
 
 
Oh Little Bully, you're perfection too :)
I swear when I go to take a pic he knows it!!
 
 
What's not here? And not perfect??
My slipcovers:(
 
 
Yep, just dropped off the fabric for them! Can't WAIT to get them back!!
Use what you got I say! This couch and chair were from our house in Dana Point.
I've had these two pieces for forever. This will be the third time I've re-slip covered them:)
They're really good quality, and all down... so they're keepers!!
 
 
So this was this weeks happiness:)
Oh, and I finalized my kitchen and laundry room cabinets!
I happen to know the most fab kitchen designer in all the land, who has
the most patience when it comes to this customer ;)
Phase 1 reno- to begin shortly!!
Can't WAIT!!!

21 comments:

  1. i must say i love the chairs not to manily not to prissy.....p-e-r-f-e-c-t

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have those chairs from La-Z-Boy...different fabric, but I am stunned at how comfortable they are! Nice work! Every pic I try to snap of my dog turns into a profile too :) Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely! I am not a fan of recliners, but these ones are perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just curious, does your husband love the recliners? Think they are comfortable? I hate our small but still "bubble" recliners we got last year. I would looove to have some like this! And congratulations on the declutter/sale. Your new home already looks so comfy and pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nancy! My hubby DOES love them! They are actually a whole lot bigger than they look! My hubby is 6'2" and they fit him just perfect:) I highly recommend:)

      Delete
    2. I'm so happy to hear that. :) Where might I be able to get them? Maker? Supplier? :D

      Delete
    3. Do they have a nice straight back, so you can set up straight. back problems!

      Delete
  5. Now that is a recliner I could live with!! Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  6. They look wonderful! So awesome that you get the comfort of a recliner w/o the usual ugly look.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Never knew a recliner could look so good. Impressed. Can't wait to see more of the renovations!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Would love to know who you use to make your slipcovers. Please share!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I use Brown's Upholstery in Mesa:)
      480-827-2749
      Ask for Brooke:)

      Delete
  9. Love your blog! I have been looking for an ottoman/coffee table like yours...do you mind sharing where you got it from? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! I bought that ottoman forever ago at the same time I bought the couch and chair:( It's from a company called JM Paquet that is no longer in business:( I know Lee carries a similar one? You can call FOUND in Mesa for more info:) 480-733-6863

      Delete
  10. Love em'.

    If you have Dollar General Stores there.... I saw a "Bully" bank recently in there. They have a white one and a black one. They are cute.... maybe 12.5" tall??

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Dorie! Just found your blog, and love it! Love the house, decor, everything, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  12. great post, I am interesting in it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. are the recliners, which by the way are fabulous, from LazyBoy?

    ReplyDelete
  14. What is the style name of these recliners?

    ReplyDelete