Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Simplify, simplify... :)

It's summer. And it's stinkin hot :( The thought of turning on the oven sounds about as fun as wearing a black sweatshirt and hot mopping a roof! (my brothers favorite saying!) So when I came across this yummy dinner made with one pot- that's right! one pot! I thought I should share it with you!

Rigatoni with Goat cheese. And these are the ingredients. All 5 of them! It cooks in no time and it's TASTY! As you can see I used Linguine because that's what I had, and I am the queen of making do!

I served it up with a salad of whatever I had in the fridge, which happened to be spinach and arugula dressed with olive oil and sea salt. Our current fav summer white wine Kono, a Sauvignon Blanc from New Zealand was perfect!




I think the hubbs enjoyed it :)

As always, Wallace was invited on hubby's lap after dinner and was sooo curiously wanting to smell the wine. Hubbs offer him a swig...

To which he replied "Comment osez-vous! Vous savez que je ne boire du vin francais!"

4 comments:

  1. You had me at goat cheese;)! My family will eat anything with goat cheese! I was going to make another kind of pasta tonight but this is going to be on the menu instead...YUMMY!

    Off to the market!

    Enjoy!
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. yummy yummy! so happy you are home- lets get together!
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Made it and loved it! Thank you for the delicious dinner idea :)

    ReplyDelete