Tuesday, January 5, 2010

The Flea Market :)

While I was in Cali this weekend I read about the Pasadena City College Flea Market and thought I'd go check it out. Ohhhhh boy!! I takes place the first Sunday of the month in the parking garage on the campus. I was in flea market heaven :) I could have stayed for hours inching my way through every booth looking at every little thing. Here are just a few of the incredible things you can find there. If you're ever in the area, you have to check it out!!

Amazing vintage purses! How bout that clear little cutie on the bottom right??

Oh don't you worry, these 6 goblets found their forever home....with me!! Along with the sweet little ice bucket just to the right of them :)


I just loved her....

Of course all this green caught my eye...

Okay, don't get all PETA on me! I thought they were sooo cool!

Boxes and boxes of vintage earrings!!

More green I wanted to take home :(


I couldn't resist taking a pic of these eye cups! Reminded me of my granny :)


Wish I had the time to dig in here!!

Such a great way to start out my New Year! And on that happy note....
WE FINALLY GOT OUR PERMIT!!!!! Oh the happiness....Let the restoration begin!!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. O how I love a good flea market!
    Hope you picked up some gems for the new digs.
    So happy to here you have the go ahead to start
    work on my AZ hotel when we come to visit!:)
    xo
    j

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried to comment on this yesterday but my day went haywire...whatever that means.

    You lucky, lucky girl...flea market heaven!
    Great goblets.
    What are you serving me in them?
    Lee

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of these days...your old pal would love to go with you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the PCC! Love your blog..I go every month. Maybe we will run into eachother someday. lulu

    ReplyDelete