Tuesday, September 8, 2009






“As you simplify your life, the laws of the universe will be simpler; solitude will not be solitude, poverty will not be poverty, nor weakness weakness.” – Henry David Thoreau









Just thought I'd give you a glimpse into my teeny tiny world. All 500 sq. ft. of it!! How do I do this you say?? Verrrry easily. After living for so long in houses with so much wasted space, I find it quite refreshing to be where I have only what I need.
That's not to say that I don't have a storage full of winter clothes, extra dishes, treasure pieces of furniture that I could not part with, goodies I have been collecting for the new house, and boxes full of christmas presents (I call them that cause I have NO IDEA what's in them). I'm mean pleeeeeze, I'm still me !! :)

1 comment: